Old July 30th 17, 09:51 AM posted to sci.astro.research
jacobnavia

Default Acceleration

A sample of 23 galaxies just 800 million years after the big bang was
published by a team of astronomers:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.02985v3

The article is incomprehensible for a layman.

Contrary to many scientific papers I have read, this one is impenetrable.

"Bubbles" are supposed, that should be the consequence of "re-ionization".

Maybe.

The fact is, there are 23 galaxies at only 800 My after the supposed "bang".

Very little is said about the physical characteristics of the galaxies
observed (mass, radius, etc).

For me, just the fact that a sample of galaxies exists at this
supposedly early epoch is again another fact that makes the whole theory
become highly suspect.

Another article

https://arxiv.org/abs/1610.08523

shows that recycling of the gas of explosions of super-nova takes
artound 350 My to make a cycle when falling down into the galaxy again.

This are the time scales where agalaxies move. Note that those galaxies
should be made of stars where none is older than 600-700 My.

That is nothing in the life span of a star, unless only huge supernovas
are counted, that live less than 50 My. Normally, those stars are
uncommon in a galaxy.

The theory stands because of the limitations of today's scopes gives a
small breathing space, but we are approaching the supposed bang at high
speed. There is an acceleration of the reports about galaxies ever more
distant.

A new cluster of galaxies has been discovered 11.4 Gy from us. Called

CL J1001+0220

this is a new scope! The lensed galaxies that THIS cluster will yield
will allow us to peer even farther away than all nearer clusters (or
scopes if you prefer).

The maths and the software needed to use these natural telescopes is
apparently well known now, and will allow astronomers a 30 times
magnification for free.

JWST without the budget!

I saw the photograph of the reconstructed image of a galaxy (from a
nearer cluster). It looks like a spiral seen edge on, like many others
nearby. Nothing special.

The current record is (as far as I know) GN-z11, at just 400 million
years after the "bang".

Imagine. A whole galaxy springing into life in just 200 My.

jacob