Old January 5th 13, 05:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
benj

Default Special Relativity as a theory of gravity...

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 06:49:33 -0800, G=EMC^2 wrote:

There is no flat space. It can curve concave for gravity,and convex for
expansion .The shape of the universe is "Saddle Shaped" This is the
heart of my space curved theory" TreBert

But you haven't told us about what holds up the edges of that "saddle"
when God sits in it. And what about astronauts sailing right off the edge
of the universe into the void? You need to learn my "wood is good"
theory!