Old September 30th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro
Educated Republican

Default Death is Coming a global extinction event is coming

Wounded Knee wrote:

This 1000 year cycle is the cephid variable cycle and as the helium burning
get bigger the peak of this cycle will get higher until the sun blows off
its first gas shell, we will all die before then as the sun heats up.

Heya. How's that peyote? Seriously, I'd worry about the Yellowstone
caldera and its 600k-year cycle that's already past due. Terrestrial
events and liberals will get us way before ol' Sol does.

Steve