Old September 21st 18, 12:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX moon flight

In article m,
says...

BFR == Big ****ing Rocket (a 'cleaned up' version is Big Falcon
Rocket)

I've hear McCall cawing with such linguistic eloquence about his great
grandmother's pokadot blummers, that I've rewarded him a position in
a select list of orators whose blathering will never again reach my
screen.

WTF are you yammering on about? BFR/BFS is clearly a play on the BFG
from DOOM (Big ****ing Gun). Musk likes to include references to sci-fi
when naming things and DOOM was a wildly popular sci-fi first person
shooter back in the day. I wasted many, many hours on the Aliens and
Star Wars DOOM WADs.

Jeff