Old April 29th 18, 03:41 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Light Falls in Gravitational Field and Disproves Einstein

"If we accept the principle of equivalence, we must also accept that light falls in a gravitational field with the same acceleration as material bodies." http://sethi.lamar.edu/bahrim-cristi...t-lens_PPT.pdf

If so, Soldner (Newton) was right about bending of light. Einstein was wrong. Eddington was a cheat:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Db84DP7XkAMXC9D.jpg

The Pound-Rebka experiment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Db84fv2XkAEk1YT.png

confirmed Newton's variable speed of light - see the 4th paragraph he http://virgo.lal.in2p3.fr/NPAC/relat...iers/pound.pdf

Newton's variable speed of light is incompatible with gravitational time dilation. This means that the Pound-Rebka experiment falsified general relativity. Idiocy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZb64eLWsAArJ7m.jpg

Pentcho Valev