Old November 2nd 17, 03:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default James Webb Space Telescope Impllication

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 12:11:03 AM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

I saw a TV show on the effects of the Hubble Space Telescope.
It revolutionized astronomy and cosmology. The galaxy field
and the nebula field were born anew.

The Webb telescope was said to be reaching the boundary of
the age of the universe. A scientist promised the new view
would startle the world. He did not clarify this comment.

He did say that stars are born out of nebula. This opposes
the current cosmology of stellar evolution, my comment.

Well, no, it doesn't.

If the galaxies simply continue into the past before the
birth time of the universe, what does this mean?

It means you don't understand what 'birth time of the universe' means.

Are some
scientists expecting the big-bang to topple?

No doubt there are some somewhere, but the evidence is pretty much all
against them.

Is the red shift the only supportive fact of the expansive
origin of this universe?

No. Are you a 'flat Earther', Dougie?

-- Thomas Jefferson

Yes, I am a Flat Earther. The vector transform is used to generalize
a differential transform. The person viewing in 2D has a hidden
function. If they do not know it exists they stay in 2D. Begging
the question of how to solve this viewing con-founder in a general
fashion. Einstein found the Minkowski space. Two functions,
length and time contraction resolved to this space. So, in general,
any two functions need examination to see if they are related by
the hidden relation.