Old October 16th 07, 04:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: M-3 Globular Star Cluster in Canes Venatici

George Normandin wrote:

I've not had much time for imaging of late, but here's a short exposure from
July 2007. It's a little noisy since it's only three 5 minute exposures
(RGB). Taken with SBIG STL-1301E CCD camera, Kopernik Observatory's 20-inch
RC, and my home-made focal reducer cutting the scope down to about F/5.

George N

That's one that keeps escaping me. Like M13, I just posted, I keep
taking it to no avail. Now it's too low. I'll try again next year. My
seeing just isn't up to globulars but a couple times a year.

Rick