Old August 11th 18, 05:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"They will buy me off or kill me.I'm to old to worry" but
"OK-I'm-lying. I-will-lie-till-I-die. Go figure". O ya. Trebert
"I feel very safe when I lie. I-will-lie-till-I-die", because

"I am all alone in my van and I-am-very-depressed". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I-park-and-bark-in-the-dark. I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****."

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till-the-end-of-my-time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert
"I'll-be-buried-with-my-face-down-&-with-my-lips-sewn". Bert

Why-am-I-posting-this, it's-making-me-cry as it always does".Bert

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert