Old August 11th 18, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 11:21:49 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 8:34:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:59:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 1:25:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 9:40:36 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:29:41 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 2:29:38 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 4:26:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 9:52:42 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 1:39:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:17:35 AM UTC+9:30, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:03:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:38:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets have a mind of their own. They might go anywhere.

Comets go with the flow of gravity.Their tails go with the force f solar energy.Going through a vacuum,and being hit by ultra-violet photons have made them 100% dry. To bad low wit imperial thinkers are so brain washed.Bert

After Tempel 1 there will be no more comet probes..Finding out how dry Tempel 1 is made that reality.Bert

Comets give a free ride.I like the one's with no tail.To bad they are so dry.Bert

Could it be that comets have a surrounding cloud, the 'tail' of which is that part which reflects sun's light to us? The rest invisible.

c=c+v

I go with a very fine dust surface as shown when Temple 1 was probed/Silicone dust would fit.No all comets have tails.Imperial thinkers go with water vapor tails.How stupid can they get.Bert

Comets can be cute.Name a comet and you live forever.Powerful field glasses are best.The Japs are big on comets.Only crazy people think comets gave Earth its life.Bert

Here in Mexicale the Hoop comet gave a religous group that it was time to die as Hoop went by. Bert

You mean Hale-Bopp?

Double-A

That;s the one.I think they all took TANG.Brush fires burning.Good thing no wind.Hot 100F No shade.No going outside,and its very warm at 2am in van.Bert

Here it has been starting to get cool around 5 AM. That is when I open both doors!

Double-A

In both Anaheim and Fullerton 400 unite buildings are being built and only one door.No fire ascape Cost of building $79,000,0000 by Hud =.Its the big scam.I used this as my format when running for mayor.I now have them by the balls.Have an army of people behind me,some in wheel chairs and these they put on the top floorWOW GOPers like Trump get to pick up the rent.The trouble I make gives them two ways out.#1 $$$$$ #2 Tang. Bert

Sounds like a real fire trap! Like the old Towering Inferno!

Double-A

Its happening in Oregon too.Every state.They say it takes people off the streets That is BS. What till you see what a one bedroom goes for.Two bedroom out of reach of blue collor workers. Friend of Sandy's pays $1400 for a two bed on 7th floor,and she uses a walker.No rear door. AA Check out HUD around you.This $$$$$$$ HUD scam is not new. People are lining up behind me.In Nov. my army will march.Old,poor,100s in wheel chairs,homeless.City Halls will be attacked.City Council people will sweat. Congress will be forced to act.Newspapers TV Radio will force even Trump to try to save face.Best to keep in mind all this $$$$$ scam with HUD is 100% GOP Mafia .That;s why nothing is done to finally put an end to it Bert

I know there is a lot of apartment construction going on in Portland, supposedly to address the homeless problem. I haven't got a close up look at any of them. I know that apartments built over where I was homeless looked like fire traps. They were build out of all wood, had narrow inside staircases that went two stories up, and no fire escapes. No good for the handicapped. I got a close look because I used to sleep in them sometimes before they were finished. Seemed like a lot of Russians moved into them. They drank a lot of beer, which helped me out a lot bottle-wise, until the live in manager ran me off.

Double-A

Here they are 4 stories.They want tell me what a two bedroom goes.I am wearing a white hat. When they start to rent my army will be on the move.Lots of signs.AA you and Kim can do the same.Its a HUD money scam and they use homeless people as away to show how good they are.Reality they are the biggest GOP Mafia crooks USA ever had.Billions and billions going into their deep pockets as I'm typing. They are bleeding America dry.Their Swiss banks are picking up truck loads of $$$$$$ They will buy me off or kill me.I'm to old to worry. Bert