Old August 2nd 03, 12:15 AM
John Maxson

Default Who's "Out There?"

wrote in message
om...

hello, is there anyone out there?

I am; I've been supporting the Scott Grissom who appeared on
the Mosley-led defamation scene back in the summer of 2001.

http://tinyurl.com/is0x
9/7/2001 - @wt.net

for the record, alan has questioned me. he has never attacked
me or my mother in any maner, unlike mosley, hedrick, lowther
(failed engineer/failed publisher) and others.

Huh? Here's some of the record:

http://tinyurl.com/is1a
4/21/2003 - @wt.net

http://tinyurl.com/is1c
4/22/2003 - @wt.net

ssh is a full contact sport, and that's fine with me.

However, s.s.t. is supposedly *moderated*, by Herbert.

http://tinyurl.com/is12
4/29/2002 - @wt.net

the attacks on alan, rk and john need to stop. let's get back to
"bidness" as we say in texas.....we're all fans of manned space
flight, reguardless of our perspective.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)