Old February 12th 04, 06:35 AM
Rand Simberg

Default Clueless pundits (was High-flight rate Medium vs. New Heavy lift launchers)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 03:53:36 GMT, in a place far, far away,
(Rand Simberg) made the
phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:25:24 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Kim
Keller" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
Just assuming for the sake of argument that you're right (though
there's little reason to think so), just what should he have done
instead?

I don't know. I just personally feel that his plan is nothing more than a
bit of eyewash to help his re-electibility.

Then we'll give your criticism, and "feelings" all the respect they're
due.

Just as a follow-up, here's a pertinent Fox News column I just
published: