Old July 6th 08, 11:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_4_]

Default ASTRO: IC1396 with serendipitious PN discoveries marked

"Richard Crisp" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
. ..
Nice catch, Richard. I've been very frustrated here in Kentucky, since
we've had only cloudy/rainy skies for the past two/three weeks. It is all
the more frustrating since I've been working on my scope and have also
bought some new lenses, and am anxious to get out and do some observing.
Oh, well, that's par for the course around here. Something about the
weather always being bad just when you've made some major changes to your
hardware. Murphy's law, I guess.

that coupled with discovering that the adaptors need to be modified a bit
to get things to fully come to focus....

I can appreciate that. I also bought a new polar alignment scope and it
didn't quite fit, so I had to modify it.

George