Old May 21st 04, 10:07 PM
Ian King

Default Which CCD camera?

Tim

I work for BC&F and I can tell you categorically that CCD Planet is
nothing to do with BC&F or Telescope House.

Derrick summarised the situation very well.

Regards

Ian King

(Tim Kearsley) wrote in message . com...
Hi Derrick,

Well, they may be "officially" a different company but there must be
close ties to BC & F, because if you look at the e-mail address quoted
on the CCDPlanet web site ) and then look at the
www.hfo.org.uk website you find none other than BC & F. So I take
your point, but I will still tread carefully due to prior bitter
experience!

Cheers,

Tim.

Derrick Farley wrote in message ...
It is most definitely not BC&F, CCD Planet is a totally separate
company.
Derrick