Old May 20th 04, 04:47 PM
Robert Pollard

Default Which CCD camera?

Yeah that is the supplier, but unlike BC&F the address is in
Cambridgeshire?! I have to admit my experience with BC&F hasn't been that
good either, I guess they are too understaffed for their share in the market
place.

"Tim Kearsley" wrote in message
om...
Rob,

As a matter of interest, who is the dedicated supplier in the UK? If
your reply is going to be "CCD Planet" then I believe that is none
other than BC & F by another name, who *used* to be the SBIG supplier
in the UK. From personal experience, that doesn't fill me with
confidence!

Best regards,

Tim Kearsley

"Robert Pollard" wrote in message

I think the urban myth got started (at least in the Uk) because of the

fact
there never used to be an SBig distributer here until recently and the

cost
of importing would be very high after import charges and tax. Now that

there
is a dedicated supplier, things have certainly got a lot more

interesting in
the UK market!

Regards
RobP