Old May 18th 04, 08:06 PM
David Nakamoto

Default Which CCD camera?

Well, the prices and quality of CCD cameras were always interesting in the
US market for many years, especially since somehow a lot of the players in
the market left, leaving us with basically two choices it seems. Just like
the early days of personal computers and now we seem to have only
PC/Microsoft and Macs. Hmmmm . . . ^_^

Anyway, it's been a while since Terry and Michael have traded specs on a
thread here, and I thought I'd see if either were still listening here.
Teaches me to test someone's "hearing" by shouting something so . . . urban
legendy. ^_^
--
Sincerely,
--- Dave

A man is a god in ruins.
--- Duke Ellington

"Robert Pollard" wrote in message
I think the urban myth got started (at least in the Uk) because of the

fact
there never used to be an SBig distributer here until recently and the

cost
of importing would be very high after import charges and tax. Now that

there
is a dedicated supplier, things have certainly got a lot more interesting

in
the UK market!

Regards
RobP
My Astro Site:
http://www.robapol.demon.co.uk/

From: "David Nakamoto"
you won't hold it against me for advocating a product I like, would

you?

Certainly not. That was never my intention. Just wanted to put the

brakes on
what has become kind of another urban legend g.

Regards,
Michael Barber
SBIG