Old February 1st 19, 05:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12:48:31 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:51:57 AM UTC-5, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
Gary Harnagel wrote in
:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11:32:32 PM UTC-7, Ninapenda
Jibini wrote:

wrote in
:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 12:40:34 PM UTC-5, Jibini
Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts, it's
based on his being named Chris (and therefore, being a
drooling idiot, like all people names Chris).

I know a woman named Chris who is very intelligent.

I know a woman named Chris and . . . she's really not.

Not what? Not intelligent or not a woman? :-)

I'm sure if you give it some thought, and maybe have a grown-up
(who isn't named Chris) 'splain it to you, you'll figure it
out.

You must have been quite surprised and disappointed! Or maybe
you weren't disappointed. Not that there is anything wrong
that.

There's something very wrong with being as stupid as you.

You still haven't answered Gary's questions. Are you too stupid to answer?