Old February 1st 19, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:56:01 AM UTC-5, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-5, Quadibloc
wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7, Ninapenda
Jibini wrote:
wrote in
:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 9:24:43 AM UTC-5, Chris L
Peterson wrote:

but there's no doubt that such
events are more frequent and more severe because of it.

There is not enough evidence to support that last
"thought."

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts,

The scientists were right about evolution. The scientists were
right about relativity. Science is not to be gainsaid, it is to
be heeded and obeyed.

Speaking of evolution, there is this,

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/asia/...ling-bust-intl
/index.html

We are NOT going to see a re-evolution of the pangolin if it
goes extinct.

In fact, we may well see extinct creatures brought back within the
next few years. Creatures that have been extinct for a long time,
too, like mastadons.

Mastodons haven't been extinct for a "long time," and they are aren't coming back.

Whereas, if CO2 in the atmosphere does turn out to be as big a
problem as some want to claim, we can definitely engineer some
solutions and mitigations.

In the meanwhile, chris peterson and nanjinda binda (or whatever
he calls himself this morning) need to stop with their wasteful,
planet-destroying airplane trips, at least until the issue is
sorted out.

Computer, swamp. Swamp, computer. I'm sure you'll get along
famously.

Throwing electronic equipment into a swamp is bad for that environment. Be sure to dispose of your electronics properly and do it soon.