Old April 14th 04, 03:48 AM
*

Default Suppressed Free Energy Technology for Home Use

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:34:54 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

| snip baloney response

Sidestep.

| Give me $10,000 and I'll tell you the secret of free energy.
|
| The secret is free energy isn't profitable for the oil companies.

Nope, that's not it.

That's only part of it.

Oh there's more -- if the world suddenly stopped using oil, it would
redistribute the world's wealth. That's not a good thing for Lockheed.
They wouldn't be able to war monger for profits -- because people wouldn't
have to work the long hours they do now to pay taxes, and without tax $$ the
defense contractors are out of business.

Gee, the "evil oil company" conspiracy theory is so
1964.