Old February 18th 17, 08:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default June 30th is Asteroid Day!

On Saturday, 18 February 2017 06:07:27 UTC+1, Davoud wrote:

God bless our wonderful late president Nixon.

I doubt that any god, worth its name, is interested.
The present holder of the claim to fame seems to be suffering from acute, delusional paranoia.
Probably par for the course where great wealth denies that person any recognizable form of conscience or empathy.
Their lives are wasted searching for the next insane fix in a desperate bid to satiate their crippling obsession with wealth.

The present incumbent is now seen to be completely naked.
Meanwhile he insists on pole dancing at every press conference and public twit ceremony.
I think we may we safely assume that reality has left the building.
[aka: the white house.]
Not much sign of reality anywhere in that blighted land at the moment.
In a sane world his twit account would be closed down if only to maintain the illusion of reality.
[Until the next pole vaulting event.]