Old February 18th 17, 06:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default June 30th is Asteroid Day!

Quadibloc:
I don't know about _permanently_. If they're out of power for a decade or
so, the party might start offering sane candidates again. After all, it is the
party of Eisenhower in addition to Lincoln.

Davoud
How I laughed! Do you seriously believe that the party of Lincoln and
Eisenhower would have allowed Trump to take the White House!? This is
the Party of Nixon (PoN).

Chris L Peterson:
I'd welcome back the party of Nixon if it meant trading out what we
have now.

Yes, there's a lot of nostalgia for Nixon these days. The Nixon who
said, in dedicating the American Museum of Immigration:

"The American ideal has also braved the storms of time. And it always
will, as long as we keep alive the spark of freedom, ambition,
opportunity, and self-respect, as long as we keep alive the faith and
the commitment that transformed the poor, the oppressed, and the
downtrodden of the earth into proud, free citizens of the United
States." --Sept. 26, 1972

God bless our wonderful late president Nixon.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm