Old February 17th 08, 06:39 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Feb 17, 10:04 am, BradGuth wrote: I agree that
honest science is what counts, even if the demise of innocent folks is
unavoidably required, because without such peer replicated science
we'd have next to nothing for improving the quality of life within our
caves upon this badly failing globe and polluted environment of ours
that's entirely insufficient for sustaining 1e10 souls, that is unless
90% of us are sustained as forever poor, without our fair share of
safe and clean energy that's affordable, and otherwise kept as
snookered and uneducated so that our minion servitude duties can
continue forever. Many faith-based groups have had that same internal
policy, so that their rich and powerful remain in charge regardless
of their insurmountable greed, arrogance and repeated mistakes.
Too bad we're not allowed to realize the science truths about
surviving in extended space travels, of even surviving upon or within
our extremely nearby and unusually massive moon, about Venus or upon
dozens of other extremely good science related matters. With the
likes of brown-nosed minions going along with the mainstream status
quo, insures that there's never any remorse as to our past, present or
future. (just they way you and others of your rusemaster kind seem to
like it) . - Brad Guth"

Wrong, and I know where you want to go with such a post but don't even
try, as the great work done on the ISS, and shuttle microgravity lab
missions has and will contribute a great amount of knowledge as to how
to conduct safe long term human travels in space....

Bioastronautics
Bioastronautics, is study of biological adaptations the human body may
have during long term space travel, in order to make the best space
craft design for manned interplanetary missions.
Bioastronautics Road Map
http://bioastroroadmap.nasa.gov/index.jsp