Old November 15th 07, 07:10 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley

Default Are NASA astronauts being abused at the Space Station?

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
NASA Astronauts at the Space Station deserve to be treated fairly.
Vacation
time and a 40 hour work week, just like everybody else. They should be
able
to do whatever they want on their off-time. Like, stare out the window,
take pictures, play the guitar, go for a walk ... maybe even start their
own business.

So how many hours per week are NASA astronauts on ISS "on the clock" so to
speak? A normal work week for me is sometimes closer to 50 hours, not
including commute times, which are really short on ISS. ;-)

I know that the last Skylab mission had a problem with the "overtime" they
were being required to work.

Jeff
--
"When transportation is cheap, frequent, reliable, and flexible,
everything else becomes easier."