Old December 12th 05, 08:54 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

OM wrote:

...Which, as most of you will recall, was something I exceeded that
first week of February 2003 :-(

Yeah, but that outstanding piece of work on your part not only got you
great credit with other members of the newsgroup, but was even being
used by NASA itself to keep up on things IIRC.
I used to watch all the Shuttle launches till they got so hum-drum
that I decided to stay in bed for the launch of STS-51L.
My father came upstairs to tell me something was very wrong.
I used to watch most of the Shuttle landings until STS-107- my friend
called me up to tell me something was very wrong.
This is the same friend who runs the shop I walked into on the morning
of Sept. 11, 2001 and who stared and me in dumbfoundment as I looked at
the television and asked him if there was a building on fire somewhere.

Pat