Old August 28th 03, 02:49 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Painius It would be nice if we could see that low fast moving moon
by one of the rovers. I saw a picture of its shadow on Mars surface.
Seems if Mars was seen like our moon in white light rather than red it
would be more intense. On mars would the earth be seen in blue light?
Now that the earth is so close to Mars could the moon be seen? Or is it
to close to the earth? I"m not trying to be prejudice just because I was
born here,but the earth and its moon have to make a spectacular view as
seen from Mars. The earth being closer to the sun,and its bigger
reflection area,and when Mars and earth are facing,well that picture
taken from Mars would sell a lot of post cards. Bert