Old June 11th 13, 06:21 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

Default NO HOPE FOR SPECIAL RELATIVITY

On Jun 11, 6:02 am, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 6:08 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 10, 12:11 pm, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns
because Mr. Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to
wrestle with children because he always wins and thus
imposes his authority over ones who are far
intellectually [and educationally] below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists
avoid Koobee Wublee with tails between their legs whenever
Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me!
don't give it to anybody else! i deserve it.' – attention
whorublee

Yup, that is PD aka absolutely imbecile all right. That
asinine argument was one of PD’s aka absolutely imbecile
favorites. shrug

i don't believe that comment is an argument. it's a mocking observation,
and one that many people have made about you. that's because you're such
an ostentatiously egregious attention whorublee.

“'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give
it to anybody else! i deserve it.'”
--- PD aka absolutely imbecile, 2013

If PD aka absolutely imbecile wants to call the above whining about
itself a mocking observation. That is fine with Koobee Wublee.
shrug