Old June 11th 13, 02:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Absolutely Vertical

Default NO HOPE FOR SPECIAL RELATIVITY

On 6/10/2013 6:08 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 10, 12:11 pm, Absolutely Testicle wrote:
On 6/10/2013 2:11 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

Of course, Tom has time to address Mr. Valev’s concerns because Mr.
Valev is an easier kill, and Tom loves to wrestle with children
because he always wins and thus imposes his authority over ones who
are far intellectually below him. shrug

This is evident whey Tom and other self-styled physicists avoid Koobee
Wublee with tails between their legs whenever Koobee Wublee shows up.

'no, me! me, me, me! i want the attention! give it to me! don't give it
to anybody else! i deserve it.' -- attention whorublee

Yup, that is PD aka absolutely imbecile all right. That asinine
argument was one of PD’s aka absolutely imbecile favorites. shrug

i don't believe that comment is an argument. it's a mocking observation,
and one that many people have made about you. that's because you're such
an ostentatiously egregious attention whorublee.