Old August 18th 15, 05:00 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Eotvos, not Newton

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 12:52:25 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:13:46 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 4:23:00 AM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:58:15 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote this crap:

On 12/08/2015 22:09, Quadibloc wrote:
On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 8:29:38 AM UTC-6, Lord Vath wrote:

Are you kidding me? I was a math major. I have more math in my
little finger than you have in your whole hand. I know the difference
between a variable and a constant.

If that is the case, then you must be trolling.

John Savard

I think he must be seriously delusional if he really thinks that he has
a proof that i = 1/2 based on a pure bull**** divergent integral.

Lets see his workings!

Exceptional claims *REQUIRE* exceptional evidence.

It is time for fantasy Vath math to put up or shut up!

I already did. You already know that log e=e. Now raise e to the
power of the square root of negative one. You get something special.

I already showed you this...

e^(i*t) = cos(t)+i*sin(t)

... and this is called Euler's Formula, and in this case t = 1.
This needs to be evaluated in radian mode, and the answer
will always be a complex number, unless t = 0, in which
case the answer is always 1.

What does this have to do with showing that i = 1?

Wrong. i doesn't equal 1. Anybody knows this.

I've been trying to dumb it down for you, but you don't have the
mathematical background to understand.

You know that the logarithm of e equals e. (The natural log, not base
ten.) This makes it a special number. When you learn differential
equations you find a simple equation that the integration of e raised
to x equals e raised to x. Is that so hard to explain? Just replace
x with the square root of negative one. Something special happens.

OK., I mis-typed... what does this have to do with i = 1/2?

You have conveniently stopped trying to convince everyone that you are a math wiz, whereas I remain unconvinced.

Show me your step-by-step proof that i = 1/2, or forever STFU... just sayin'... but I predict that you are going to fail miserably... and I certainly DO have the mathematical background to follow along, no need to dumb it down, just show it step-by-step...