Old March 28th 09, 09:10 PM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
[email protected]

Default help me identify objects seen last night?

Can you someone help identify what I saw last night? I am near Ottawa,
Canada, (northeastern NA).
At 9:03PM we saw the ISS passing by, directly overheard heading East/
SE. Around 9:04 another object followed, and around 9:05 yet another
one, all in similar trajectories. These two were much dimmer.

The Space Shuttle was supposed to come before the ISS, we never saw it
as we were likely looking too low in the sky. Soyuz was supposed to go
by at 9:19, so it was not it. What were the mistery objects around
9:04 and 9:05PM?

Thanks!