Old September 23rd 07, 06:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
DvandenH

Default ASTRO: Another M57 (in color)

Thanks Rick, for this one i followed the advise of stefan to use the OIII
for both the green and the blue channel.
And i added a extra layer for the luminance channel.
Came out oke i think.

Reg
Dirk

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message

DvandenH wrote:

M57,
10" SCT
Stack of
10 shots @ 60 sec in H-Alpha
10 Shots @ 70 sec in OIII
12 Shots @ 60 sec luminance.
Combined individuals in MaximDL
Processed color images in Photoshop CS3
Weather was (again) loaded with moisture (80% humidity) the lens heating
was at full.
Like to have more details so will try again.

reg

I think M57 is my "Waterloo". I never was happy with results last year
and this year I tried three times with even worse results. Each time
seeing goes to pot on me.

Your color looks good.

Rick