Old January 22nd 06, 01:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Gravity Vs inertia.

"brian a m stuckless" wrote in message
Sue... wrote: brian a m stuckless wrote:
$$ Gravity Vs inertia.
Acceleration g has units, m/(sec)^2 ..but inertial units are kg*m^2.
Gravitational constant G has units, m^3/kg/(sec)^2 ..for attraction.
Gravitational impulse is applied per volume, inertial only per area.
Gravitational impulse, centro-symmetric; inertial impulse is linear.
Gravity works automatically at-a-distance ..inertia only by contact.

You classical thinkers are so mired in confusion. Reality is not so
difficult to understand that we need equations and branes and
such contrivances. Reality is too simple to see with those ways.

If you can comprehend a cloud, you can understand all of reality
including life and ideas.

We must simply define the natural and degenerate forms of
an abstract cloud. And look at the properties when in either
form. These properties can then be seen in anything and
everything, and we can know all of reality through one
set of concepts so simple a child could see them.

Condensation and evaporation. The two opposite degenerate
extremes in possibility for our cloud. Water or air.

It's natural state is when it's both and neither at the same time.
Persistently poised at the transition conditions between the
it's opposites. When it's constantly changing states from
water molecules to air. When the component trajectories are
intractably entangled in phase space. When it's a continuous
sequence of step changes. When it acts as both a particle and
a wave at the same time. Like light for instance, an emotion
or panic selling. Criticality.

Self-Organized Criticality : Emergent Complex Behavior in
Physical and Biological Systems (Cambridge Lecture Notes
in Physics)

"When the temperature of the system is precisely equal to the
transition temperature, something extraordinary happens"

"It started out with sandpiles, earthquakes, and forest fires. Next
came electric breakdown, motion of magnetic domains, and growing
interfaces. The idea was soon suggested to apply to economics, and
SOC models have more recently been proposed as ways of
understanding biological evolution."

"Therefore, BTW described the behavior of these systems as self organized
criticality (SOC)"

"The system will now evolve in time under the influence of the external
driving forces and the internal interaction forces,"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/052...lance&n=283155

This critical behavior is the natural state of all things, as it's the
probable final state of any sufficiently complex system.

The universe and everything wants to be a cloud, something
has to prevent it being so, something has to drive it
away from behaving as both a wave and a particle
at the same time.

So with gravity, when trying to put it in perspective
with everything else, we simply ask "what is the opposite
degenerative form of gravity?" That's easy, it's cosmic expansion.
I mean, every cloud has to have it's condensed and evaporated
degenerate forms.

But in it's natural state gravity and cosmic expansion
are intractably entangled, both and neither, critically
interacting. And when that happens we experience
that which we call inertia.

When a system is unnatural we can say it is two
things. It's two degenerate forms. When natural it is more
than it's sum as evolution now applies. A fractal dimensionality
just more than two.

So the only equation one truly needs to evoke
a description of reality is to say reality is ....

........more than two, but just less than three.

Or just slap your hands together, then hold them
far apart. Everything in the universe including our
thoughts can be expressed without speaking
or writing even a word.

Instead of inverse square laws and certainty in the
solutions. Think power laws, and the uncertainty of
clouds. Instead of objective methods, think subjective.

Even a child can understand the Grand Theory.
No...that's wrong...I take that back.

Modern science uses a frame of reference that is
precisely backwards, hence all the arguing, confusion
and schisms. Science needs to be inversed, it needs
to be Born Again.

So....ONLY...a child can understand the GUT.

Jonathan

"But how shall finished creatures
A function fresh obtain?-
Old Nicodemus' phantom