Old August 7th 04, 12:32 AM
AstronomyWanaB

Default So far Titan a waste

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:16:59 -0700, starlard
wrote:

After this months local Astronomy Club meet I have to agree with the
growing opinion that so far the most recent mission to Saturn is a big
yawn. More pictures of fuzzy yellow balls. Billions of the nations wealth
and what the hell do we have to show? In a time when this country is face
with impotent challenges this is how the elites have chosen to Blow the big
Bucks.
You know if all this had a practical use well then maybe I would have a
different opinion. But I have to agree with those of you who say that if
all we are going to do is take pictures and snoop around poking into frozen
prehistoric giant snow balls , hey not on my dime brother.

They got your dime you lardass!