View Single Post
Old February 21st 17, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 5:57:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

WOW fired for his views.Like I have been posting "WE The People Zip" Rain off and on.Calif went from 5 years of no rain to floods.Still cool.New England snow,snow,and more snow. Heavy air is now a given.TreBert

Rain here now too. Rained all this morning. I thought it was stopping, so I got ready to come to the library, but just as I was leaving, it started raining again! It is now officially the wettest February in Oregon's recorded weather history! But we still have another week to go, and so we will be trying for the record! Currently 43F as of 3:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind south at 11 mph. Expecting cooler air in the days ahead with snow in the foothills.

I noticed a fine fully furnished restaurant for lease at the end of a mall adjacent to the library. Another big restaurant and night club on the other side has been vacant for quite a while also. Bert, if you or your rich girl friends have idle money on your hands, and would like to invest, we could reopen one of those places! Kim has experience managing a restaurant and lounge, and I could do the books. Then when you or your friends come to Gresham, you could come in and say, "I own this place!" What do you think?

Double-A