Old December 6th 15, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:02:35 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:51:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare nice day here. Sunshine through scattered clouds. No wind. Current temp 49F as of 1:45 PM. Light rain earlier. Expect more rain for the next week.

Double-A

AA No clouds no rain no wind,but bright sunshine.This morning put a timing belt in a KIA and it was a bitch. Hard working on a drive way.I made a friend and M*M has an air-duct cleaner. I got another place to hang my hat. Joe got a price of $1,000 to fix,and they told him it needed valves. Its starts and runs smooth. TreBert PS It cost Joe sip I know he will work hard,and be honest.

Between storms here. Up to 56F today as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind out of the south at 14 mph. Lots of rain and the creeks are rising. December is a traditional time for flooding here!

I have never replaced a timing belt, though I used to do some work on my cars. I used to fix TV's too, but now they are different. My TV just burned out last night! Flickered out and turned itself off, but only after giving off enough smoke to set off the smoke alarm! Had to open the doors to change the air. Sometimes the yoke (around the back of the picture tube) shorts out. Had that happen to a computer monitor I had. Probably nothing I can do. At least I still have another TV in my locker.

Double-A