Old December 3rd 15, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:13:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Cloudy and a pleasant 45F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. A storm expected
soon with a strong south wind that will set back that east wind for a
little while. Yesterday there was freezing rain in some parts of the
area, but not here in Gresham. Was able to enjoy my usual Wednesday lunch
with Kim.

This morning I went over to Dollar Tree and stocked up on food.

Double-A

AA Dollar store's are good.So are Thift stores fo9r getting stuff for
van.TreBert
Hagar dines at the All You Can Eat Dollar Store. They serve leftovers from
roach coaches, 3 week old gas station hot dogs and Mickey Dees dumpster
remnants. When all of that is added to his gubmint cheese allowance, it
explains why Hags has put on enough of a paunch to be featured in the 2016
White Trash Trailer Park Fatties calendar.