Old December 18th 11, 04:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default asteroid close approach, 2011 Nov 08

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:39:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

You have not answered the question, idiot.

You are a scary person, given that you apparently believe in mob rule.
You very nicely support my argument that dogmatic belief in rights or
morals stemming from nature produces irrational and dangerous people.

Unicorns, gods, ghost would have no practical value even if they did
exist, whereas natural rights are applicable on a daily basis, and one
must admit, have lead to stable and just societies.

Rights have led to stable societies; it makes no difference where
those rights stem from. Nothing you have said suggests any practical
difference between natural rights and man-made rights.

I don't know about unicorns, but I think you'll find that at least
half our society considers gods to have practical value, and some
minority feels that way about ghosts.