Old August 19th 09, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Question: S-IC at Kennedy is from 500F?

Jeff Findley wrote:
That's a good one too, but I agree it wasn't deserved in this case.

Most of the time I find it's a bit of an art form to figure out what the
best search terms should be for a Google search. I've been at it since
Google first appeared on the web, so I'm usually pretty good at it. My
kids, however, have no clue and have a hard time getting Google to return
meaningful results. When they ask for help, I usually try to coach them on
how to pick better words for the search.

Although it doesn't work anywhere near as well as it used to a few years
back, I've found doing a Google "image" search is a very good way to
track down websites that have what you are looking for.
Watch for something fairly unusual and detailed regarding what you are
interested in to come up in the results, or multiple images from the
same website.

Pat