Old November 7th 08, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Did you call Oregon's Public Benefits Hotline ( 1-800-520-5292 ...

If you'd drank that, BEERTbrain, it would have been even better!
lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:58:53 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Double A Go into any hospital and get your hearing checked out.(they
can not turn you away) I did but claimed my hearing lose was due to old
age. Here is what I did and got about 20% better, Mix vinegar and
rubbing alcohol and put a few drops in. I got to hear low notes better.
Trebert