Old November 6th 08, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default New "Rig" Online!

On Nov 6, 5:43*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Seems oc gave you the right fishing pole.

He gave me the means to fin d a job in my profession, if they don't
mind hiring a scruffy looking guy in dirty clothes who smells bad, and
has no transportation except public.

Find work(any job
right now would do)

My body doesn't feel up to doing heavy labor anymore. Many people my
age get to be retired. I am getting old, you know. My eyes aren't so
clear, and I have no glasses. Half my hearing left me a couple weeks
ago and hasn't yet come back. Everyone sounds like they're talking
far away.

Do not worry right away if you are getting $606 a
month and have a job. *Keep in mind nursing homes take money from
patients,and also get another check from the government,and that is big
time fraud. Reality is its part of the corrupt governmental system that
needs CHANGING * TreBert

I remember talking to my grandfather when he was about 97 in a nursing
home. He was happy there and was popular among the codgers. He said
he never did care much about that working stuff. He had arranged his
financial afairs, tranferring his farm to a son years before, so that
the government had to pay for all his nursing home
care. And this all without the help of a financial planner!

Double-A