Old February 19th 07, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default THE COLLAPSE AND DEATH OF MODERN SCIENCE

In article .com,
wrote:

If this assertion was true, every physics (and math!) grad student
since the turn of the 20th century would have discovered the truth and
tried to publish the errors. Are you claiming there is an on-going
100-year-old conspiracy to keep relativity propped up on stilts and
hide the truth from the public?

Yes, exactly and specifically. Although to be slightly more accurate,
I believe and often say that this conspiracy began about 127 to 2008
(dates are, and must be, approximate unless we find some signed and
dated document.)

You are funny. As a Masters student, you are now claiming I am part of some big
conspiracy? COOL!

In general (and polite) conversatins I tend to date the conspiracy
from the false conclusions drawn from the MMX.

Cause you don't understand it.

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.