Old January 27th 04, 12:11 AM
rschmitt23

Default A pair of anniversaries

Yes, most of the ISS modules have already been fabricated and remain in
storage at KSC or elsewhere awaiting launch in the indefinite future. I
suppose I should have said "half-assembled" in order to be more precise.

Later
Ray Schmitt

"John Doe" wrote in message
rschmitt23 wrote:
time now. We presently have a half-built ISS with an indefinite

completion
date, a two-person crew instead of 6 or 7, and development cost over

$30B
and counting.

Well, the ISS's crew size is 3 from the ISS systems point of view. It is

down
to 2 only for resupply logistics.

Also, aren't all modules except the hab/node3 complete and ready for

launch by
now ? If not, which modules aren't yet ready ?