Old September 6th 03, 04:51 PM
Darrell

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one. The only problem now is that the
tripod will not fold without removing the tray first.

"pinkling" wrote in message
ink.net...
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:44:40 -0500 in
, "Darrell"
graced the world with this thought:

Okay, it looks like that not only can I not spell, I should stay away

from
putting things together, with or without instructions! Each time I wrote
"try," I meant to write "tray". The tray wasn't assemble correctly

because
I tried to fit it on the tripod below instead of above the bracket that

it
should be connected to. Somehow, I don't think this is going to imporve

my
viewing, but I do feel better about it. I purchased a David H. Levy's
planisphere to help me locate and align my scope.

lol... I figured out what you meant, because I did the same thing. I
screwed the thing on--all the way through (looking nothing like the
diagram in the manual), looked at it and thought "wtf? that can't be
right!" I finally figured it out. Duh.