Old August 3rd 19, 03:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable:

"Last month, The War Zone reported on a series of strange patent applications
the U.S. Navy has filed over the last few years and questioned what their
connections may be with the ongoing saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents
involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace.

We have several active Freedom of Information Act requests with the Department
of Navy to pursue more information related to the research that led to these
patents. As those are being processed, we've continued to dig through the U.S.
Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information
Retrieval database to get as much context for these patents as possible.

In doing so, we came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the
Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature
superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator
(HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. The inventor of
the Navy's most bizarre patent, the straight-out-of-science fiction-sounding
hybrid aerospace/underwater craft, describes that craft as leveraging the same
room temperature superconductor technology and high energy electromagnetic
fields to enable its unbelievable speed and maneuverability. If those two
technologies are already operable as the Navy claims, could this mean the hybrid
craft may also already operable or close to operable? Or is this just more
evidence that the whole exotic 'UFO' patent endeavor on the Navy's behalf is
some sort of ruse or even gross mismanagement of resources?"

See:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...nt-is-operable