Old July 2nd 19, 06:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:01:53 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 1/07/2019 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 10:03:51 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:

In the mean time, I have a free-energy device that I'd like the Navy to
fund.

Sylvia.

Well, the military's already been funding Zero Point energy, so why not?

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-conte...int-Energy.pdf

Extracting energy from the Casimir effect? Has scam written all over it.

Sylvia.

Gotta do something to keep up with those Chinese(?) "Tic-tac" UFOs.

https://www.history.com/shows/uniden...on-1/episode-1