Old September 8th 17, 05:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

Default After Houston, Irma approaches to Cap Canaveral.

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017, jacob navia wrote:

The strongest hurricane in memory, until the next one... The Atlantic
is warm, too warm. Storm complexes of gigantic size and power show us
that the warming of the planet doesn't exist, as Fred McCall would
say.

Are humans intelligent?
Can they read the signs, understand what they are doing?
And why they should stop polluting now?

All technical knowledge needed to get us out of this nightmare is
available since decades.

An incovenient truth.
It depends just on us.

Cap Canaveral showed us what we can do. Nothing is impossible but we
have to want it, that is why is important to reflect about that, now
that the Cap will probably be damaged I hope temporarily.

And I think about those millions of people that will join the
millions in Texas. Nobody speaks about what is happening in Texas
now.

And at the head of the Federal Government, a businessman that
doesn't believe in facts and proposes to cut the FEMA budget.

You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices
quicker than you can convince one man by logic. - Robert A. Heinlein
goodreads.com/quotes/283404-you-can-sway-a-thousand-men...