Old April 30th 04, 03:00 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default NOMINATION: Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

In article , Bookman
wrote:

AFAB and AUK restored, 'cause Alexa's hiding from me.
"*" wrote in message

That is no longer true. The USA is now an extension of oil, arms and drug
consortiums, killing the world for money.

I am trul;y ashamed to be an American. I apologize to the world for that.

If you are so ashamed, then you can always leave.
America's never needed a wall to keep people in.

Don't dawdle on you way out, Alexa.

And as Artie would say, don't let the door hit you in the @$$.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.