Old July 13th 09, 11:41 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
André, PE1PQX

Default No go due to weather. SCRUBBED.

André, PE1PQX had uiteengezet :
Het is zò dat Snidely formuleerde :
On Jul 13, 10:06*am, André, PE1PQX wrote:
Na rijp beraad schreef Brian Gaff :

Have they called off today as well, looks like treading water programming
on nasa tv.
Brian

According to NASA TV the countdown is not stopped yet, su I gess the
launch has not been scrubbed for today.

Astronauts suiting up as 11:35 PDT, weather still a concern.

/dps

I think the launch will be scrubbed again, again due to bad weather.

Still in the T-9 minute hold...

Just heard the 'no go' message.. scrubbed for retry tomorrow or the day
after tomorrow

--
"Jumpin' without a parachute? Kinda dangerous, ain't it?" - Bugs Bunny