Old July 6th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam,sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro.ccd-imaging,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
[email protected]

Default WANTED b/w grayscale connectix quickcam for windows

On Jul 5, 8:39 pm, "tempgal" wrote:
Are you interested only in black and white? I have an oldConnectixthat
works through the parallel port but it *may* be color. I only used it once
or twice, a long, long time ago and have no way to test it since XP won't
support a parallel port camera. The manual covers Grayscale, ColorQuickcam
and Color Quickcam2, so that doesn't help.

wrote in message

oups.com...

On Apr 20, 11:36 am, (Si Ballenger) wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 21:33:57 -0700, "

wrote:
WANTED black and white grayscaleconnectixquickcamfor windows PC
email us if you would like to sell yours.

What price are you willing to pay?

hello,

im willing to pay $10 - $15 dollars for them- Hide quoted text -

yes im interested in the b/w connectix camera for windows. i sent you
a direct email. look forward in your reply.