Old July 3rd 03, 09:17 PM
Fleetie

Default Breaker Binoculars

My dreams got a lot more strange and very detailed when I was prescribed
Seroxat (probably too much info there) but seemed to have return to normal,
err, I mean the way they were no that I'm off it.

I am familiar with the effects of psychoactive drugs on dreams. Most
interesting, if sometimes scary. As for Seroxat: MUCH sleep disruption
for little or no reward, IME. Might as well spend your life on "E"s,
given the disruption on your life via loss of sleep; and at least the
"E"s will make you happy. At least for a short while. Hmmmm. But the
dreams there are entirely different. Lucid. A whole-'nother-experience!

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.fleetie.demon.co.uk