Old June 25th 03, 09:56 PM
Joe Zorzin

Default crazy idea about dark matter

I have no scientific qualification for any theorizing about astronomy, but
it's a fascinating subject.

Any ways, just some wild speculation but--- once a better understanding of
dark matter occurs, isn't it likely that much new information will come from
this? That is- once scientists understood that there is a full spectrum of
electromagnetic energy- that opened up a source of much information- taping
into that full spectrum since each part of it offers something new. So, I'm
just fantasizing that dark matter which makes up the majority of the mass of
the universe must hold a lot of "secrets"- a great deal of information about
itself and "normal" matter.

JZ