Old May 15th 15, 09:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default The Last Post from Lord Androcles

"Lord Androcles"

Written Feb 8, 2015

If you are reading this, it has been written by me and stored in my Drafts
folder to be posted by my daughter or her husband after my demise, as I am
now deceased at the age of 69. I have cancer of the spine and oesophagus
and
it has taken my life.
I wish everyone a happy life as mine has been, and hopefully some of you
have learnt from me as I have learnt from some of you.
Goodbye to you all, and in the words of that great comedian, Dave Allen,
"May your god go with you".

He lives on in my kill-file. I don't think I'll take him out of my
kill-file just yet. This could be a ruse.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm